What We Do in the Community
When trouble is brewing in your life or business, it could be caused from not implementing needed changes and improvements. As you know it is very difficult to do it alone. That is why Rob wanted to share with you his story. So it would encourage and spark you to get moving. Come join our ALL-In ATL Community and learn how to stop stumbling and bumbling with poor implementation methods.
We provide a support community and a method to implement the tasks that you can never seem to get done. You can fix this by utilizing the correct formula for success. Wouldn’t it be nice to have true change that makes your life more fulfilling, rewarding and less stressful? Ask yourself, “Is it time for me to take action?”
You can have it all by Accessing the ALL-In ATL Community. Sign up below for just $197.62 per month.
What do you gain by becoming a subscriber?
Online Gathering Meeting
- Facilitated by Rob Rowsell
- One time per month scheduled on the first or second Tuesday starting at 1PM CST
- Lasting 90 minutes – with all members invited
- Accountability utilizing Rob’s Eight Step Process – See 5 Ways Link below
- 5 Ways Most People Stumble and Bumble through implementing TRUE change into their lives!
An Amazing Online Library
- Downloadable Word, Excel and PDF files
- Audio and Video files, for listening and sharing with others
- Sample list of library items:
– Chapter-by-Chapter of his book Addicted to Life – Fresh Webinars by Rob
– Rob will guide you through each Chapter, expanding the content as he goes.
– Learn and listen from Rob personally – get it FRESH from Rob!
– Interviews with special guests, such as Norm Bobay and Jennifer Filzen
“ALL-In” ATL Community Libraries Sampling by Sections
- 9 Lies
- Go for No
- Bricks Aplenty
- I.E.H. It Factor Presentation
- Mastery Leadership and Management Docs
- Turnaround Point book by Gary Gunn (Audio and PDF version)
- Service Advisor Response Module
- Norm Bobay of HireMax’s PAHR method: Prepare, Attract, Hire, Retain
Challenge of Change:
- Review parts 1 through 15 Recipe for Change
- Monthly Gathering Recordings
- Monthly Recorded Session